Most BlockPC® computers and products come with a 1-year limited warranty including six months in-home service. Any special
arrangements or variations concerning the warranty will be dealt with before the sale. All Computer Systems are backed by
Intel® Pentium® 4 processors and come with a factory based warranty.
This limited warranty covers ONLY your hardware products.
This limited warranty does not cover:
-Software, including the operating system and software added to the system
through third-party software, or the reloading of software.
Problems that result from:
-Misuse, abuse, or problems with electrical power
-Servicing by an agent other than Block PC
-Failure to use product properly
-Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Block PC.
-Opening the system or tampering with the components will also void this warranty.
-All Software Packages” are OEM one time installed. If your data is corrupted by a virus worm or illegal or pirated
software, Block PC does not hold any responsibility to reimburse or reinstall your software. (3)
- BlockPC does not hold any responsibility to reimburse or reinstall your software if you format your hard disk or lose
or corrupt your data.
We are not accountable for anything not mentioned in this limited warranty or for any damages including, and without limitation,
any third-party claims against the customer for damages, especially loss of data or software. If any unforeseeable problems
do occur, we will not be responsible for more than the cost of the system.
For warranty service, before the warranty expires, please call us at:
Be sure to leave your name, contact number, and best time to reach you. Or e-mail us with your customer ID number as the
subject at Blockpc@execs.com
- Orders can be made through Block PC’s website http://blockpc.tripod.com through the custom PC or
PC packages sections.
- Orders can be made over the phone by calling a sales representative
- Orders can also be made through e-mail us, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your order will not be processed until your method had been cleared.
- All order requires a minimum 45% down payment (deposit).
- The full payment can be made (as is recommended) subsequent to receiving the invoice
- All check most be payable to “Block PC”.
- Any check that bounces will be fined the bouncing fee, plus 5% additional on the sale.
- NO COD’s
- We accept Money Orders.
- As a courtesy to the customer BlockPC® technicians will ship all orders; it will be their responsibility setup
and introduce the PC.
- Prior to shipment customers must be at the designated shipping area (home, office) to receive the shipment
or the shipment policy will become void and the customer must pay for the shipping costs.
As the customer, you must abide by any contract made, whether oral or written. If you agree to the purchase of any system
or product you will be held accountable. Each agreement made is final. If you must change preferences, you will have to speak
to a representative directly. Any customer returning a product will be charged a 15% restocking fee. There are no exchanges
allowed are sales, with the exception of the return policy, are final.
Software Package Policy:
All Software Packages installed by Block PC are one time install packages. Custom building a PC automatically applies you
to a Software Package. Also any changes made to Preset Computer packages may or may not vary which Software Package you qualify
for. (See chart below.) Your return e-mail with your modified Office Pro Specs or your Custom PC (Advanced or regular) will
explain your qualification.